A Health and Lifestyle Questionnaire is standard practice. It is a way that Audri can get to know you, the client. This information is done best by email so that you can reply with answers as long and detailed, or short and factual as you would like.
Here is an example of the fitness industry standard of the PAR-Q.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY READINESS QUESTIONNAIRE (PAR-Q)
1. Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only perform physical activity recommended by a doctor? (y/n)
2. Do you feel pain in your chest when you perform physical activity? (y/n)
3. In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not performing any physical activity? (y/n)
4. Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever feel light-headed when you were not performing any physical activity? (y/n)
5. Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by physical activity? (y/n)
6. Is your doctor currently prescribing any medication for your blood pressure or for a heart condition? (y/n)
7. Do you know of any other reason why you should not engage in physical activity? (y/n)